OT: Has anyone been to the indoor legoland in Chicago?

DawnM

DIS Veteran
My husband is going on a business trip to Chicago. We could go along, but we will have just gotten back from a trip (driving) to Montreal, so I am not sure if another LONG car trip is worth it.

Anyone have opinions? Would it be worth the trip?

We used to go to legoland in CA a lot, but the IL one looks much, much smaller and I am not sure we could even fill an entire day there.

Thoughts?

Thanks!,

Dawn

The new Legoland is about 20 min. from my house. I went in Aug. w/ DH & DD6. I have never been to another one, but I certainly would not advise travelling to Chicago just for this. It is small...we were done in about 2 hours...is gets pretty crowded & it's not cheap (20.00 to get in per person).

They have Chicago built of Legos...a jungle trek (walk through & see animals of legos)...a very short ride...a 3-D movie...& building areas. The playground was not even as big as some McDonald's ones I've seen.

Hope this info helps...

:thumbsup2

Thanks. We are headed to Chicago for another event in July and I thought about missing the crowds, but it sounds like it may not be worth my time.

Maybe the kids and I will just sneak down to Disney while DH is in Chicago! :rotfl:

Dawn

The new Legoland is about 20 min. from my house. I went in Aug. w/ DH & DD6. I have never been to another one, but I certainly would not advise travelling to Chicago just for this. It is small...we were done in about 2 hours...is gets pretty crowded & it's not cheap (20.00 to get in per person).

They have Chicago built of Legos...a jungle trek (walk through & see animals of legos)...a very short ride...a 3-D movie...& building areas. The playground was not even as big as some McDonald's ones I've seen.

Hope this info helps...

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter