OT: Early ADR's and transporation...

pigletroo

Earning My Ears
I have several early ADR's that range from 7:30 to 8:00...
My question is does the bus run that early from Port Orleans or should I get a taxi at the resort...

I have a breakfast ADR for 8:00 at 1900 Fare Park
then a breakfast ADR for 8:00 at Chef Mickey
and then a 7:30 breafast ADR for Ohana...

We never had issues using Disney Transportation to get to 8:00 ADRs. One time they dropped us right at the Grand for 1900 Park Fare. We also had an early ADR at CM too and used a bus. They dropped us at MK and we walked over. One time we were on the bus though and after they dropped us off at MK, they dropped the family for their CM ADR.

I think you should check the park opening times for Magic Kingdom as I believe the monorail starts an hour before. I wonder about your Poly ADR at 7:30 so if MK opened at 9 am...the monorail might not be moving yet.

I always watched the bus service the days before we had our early ADRs. Weird I know, but I wanted to be sure. The busses were there before 7 am for the first pick up so I would say be there before that if you can be. We never had issues.

If you don't want all that stress on vacation, a cab works too;) we did that once to Kona. DD and I were just too tired so we took a cab.

I have a breakfast ADR for 8:00 at 1900 Fare Park
then a breakfast ADR for 8:00 at Chef Mickey
and then a 7:30 breafast ADR for Ohana...

You will have no problem getting to these ADRs. The MK bus starts at 6:30 am, the resort monorail starts NLT 7am.

If you are the only guests on the bus, ask the driver if they can drop you directly, sometimes they can.

Otherwise, get off at the Magic Kingdom and walk to CMs or monorail to GF or Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter