OT: ChaCha

Status
Not open for further replies.

chattyann

<font color=darkorchid>I have this totally crazy i
Has anyone else taken the ChaCha test? If so, were you able to become a guide.

I'm up to the final test and I am wondering that also. I am reading the handbook and information at this point to get ready for the final simulator test. Wish me luck. It really does sound like an interesting job.

Yep, I took the test and passed it a couple of weeks ago. It's fun, but be sure to keep an open mind b/c some texters can be pretty nasty.

Just took the test last night and I am waiting to see if I will get to be a guide. Not looking forward to some of the more inappropriate text messages, but we'll see how it goes.

I failed.....what's wrong with me?:( oh well,probably some of those questions I couldn't answer..... or just not fast enough......

I took the 15 question simulator test on Saturday. How long did it take to hear back from them after the simulator test?

Weird, I never heard back, but apparently passed because now when I answer I am making money. Been on just a little bit today and made $1.80 already, but shes right as some of the questions are not very nice. i have had one referring to size of...well you get the idea!

I took the test and passed, and I became a guide in less than 3 hours :)

My 18 yr old son became a cha cha agent a few weeks ago. I has already made over $90.

Weird, I never heard back, but apparently passed because now when I answer I am making money. Been on just a little bit today and made $1.80 already, but shes right as some of the questions are not very nice. i have had one referring to size of...well you get the idea!

What do you do with that kind of question? Do you flag it as abuse or do you answer it somehow?

I am a guide. When I get "off color" questions, I answer them l literally like a doctor would. Or if that isn't possible, I treat it like a joke and reference a trivia website.

"Wow! Too personal for me! Did you know Amphibians see no color; they perceive only black and white. Thanks for texting!"

I failed.....what's wrong with me?:( oh well,probably some of those questions I couldn't answer..... or just not fast enough......

I just finished and was told that I am not a match. You're not alone. I have a Master's Degree, can search the heck out of anything and have decent typing speed. I don't get it.

I just finished and was told that I am not a match. You're not alone. I have a Master's Degree, can search the heck out of anything and have decent typing speed. I don't get it.

Was it the simulator test that you didn't meet their requirements?

I signed up to do this and for some reason my computer won't let me answer the questions. The send/answer button is grayed out on my computer and I can't click it. Who knows what I'm doing wrong. :confused3

I signed up to do this and for some reason my computer won't let me answer the questions. The send/answer button is grayed out on my computer and I can't click it. Who knows what I'm doing wrong. :confused3
i just finished the simulator test. You have to click in the toolbar where it says to use this page as a source...or something like that...then from there you format the answer. It took me awhile to get it too!
I wish you could practice and play around with the process before making you test on it! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, it sounds like fun!

I took the 15 question simulator test on Saturday. How long did it take to hear back from them after the simulator test?

I took my test on Saturday night too, and just got the ok this afternoon to begin as a real guide :woohoo:
I really enjoyed the simulator test, felt like I was playing a game of trivia. I hope most questions are similar, and I think it'll be a good time:thumbsup2

OK I just submitted the initial form - we'll see what they say and if this is worth it. I'm assuming you can go inactive whenever you like if you don't like doing it?

Was it the simulator test that you didn't meet their requirements?

I'm not sure. I finished the 3 part test and got a message saying I wasn't a match for what they are looking for at this time.

It could have been the test, my profile, my demographics, who knows? No reason was given.

I am up to the similator testing part. I have been so busy getting ready for my trip that I haven't really studied for this part. I am looking forward to doing it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter