OT Canobie Lake Park

clearyds

Mouseketeer
Hello all!
We are taking our son, daughter and 3 friends to Canobie Lake Park this weekend for my son's birthday. I am searching for coupons or discounts!! This weekend starts the "summer" season, so tix jump to 30 each. In the past I have bought tix in advance at AAA, but they no longer do this. Are there coupons to be found?
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

Check McDonalds & Tedeschi's. I know they both had coupons last year. I don't know where you live, but we always got them at a McDonalds in MA.

Hello all!
We are taking our son, daughter and 3 friends to Canobie Lake Park this weekend for my son's birthday. I am searching for coupons or discounts!! This weekend starts the "summer" season, so tix jump to 30 each. In the past I have bought tix in advance at AAA, but they no longer do this. Are there coupons to be found?
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

I buy ours at Costco in Waltham. I believe they were around $23 last year.

You can pre-buy tickets for the rest of the season right now for a cheaper price and then use them whenever you want to.

Fast food restaurants also often have coupons, as well at Market Basket.
I love Canobie! We went there to celebrate our engagement!

did you check there website. One year that is where I found out places that had their coupons

Check Market Basket in Salem, NH and also any of the nearby McDonalds. They had them all season last summer- we got ours in early August.

Hello all!
Thanks for your help!

Sarah

In my AAA newsletter that just arrived, it shows canobie lake tickets for $26.50 each

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter