OT: Anyone have a Miche bag?

cmlydia4

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone owns a Miche bag and what you think of it? Best place to purchase one if you do.
TIA
:santa:

I didn't realize they were a national thing.

I think they are really ugly. But that's totally MO! Sorry. :blush: My friend sells them, I can ask her how you can go about ordering one.

Miche has actually gone international. My cousin-in-law is one of the original inventors. hehe!
Bias aside...they are wonderful bags. There are do many options, you will never get bored with this bag. They are always coming up with new covers. I highly recommend them. :love:

Alright...you have to go to a party or buy through a representative:
http://www.michebag.com/

(and they aren't ALL ugly!)

:lmao:

I was gonna say- HEY, I LOVE MINE!!!

If you get the right combo of straps and covers, they can be cute. My sister in law has one that IS UGLY! (but she loves it....).

I get lots of compliments on mine and use it all the time. :goodvibes

Here's my bag: http://www.michebag.com/product/bags/miche-bag-black#miche-bag-black, with http://www.michebag.com/product?category=shells&product=vivian-(cream)#vivian-(cream) and one like this http://www.michebag.com/product/shells/charlotte#charlotte

You can buy them at many stores- I know they have them at Hallmark here..If you happen through Gretna, NE there's an outlet.

Seemed like a great idea,but the straps wore out in less than a year--kinda defeats the purpose, huh. I've had TArget bags longer

You can buy straps separately...not that they should wear out in a year.

I've never heard of these before! Cool concept, and I think some are very cute! But in looking at the base bags it looks like there's not a whole lot of organization inside, am I right? I'm a pocket sort of gal, I need little spots to put things.

I think they sell little organizer things that can go inside.

I've never heard of these before! Cool concept, and I think some are very cute! But in looking at the base bags it looks like there's not a whole lot of organization inside, am I right? I'm a pocket sort of gal, I need little spots to put things.

Mine is the original and it has inside side pockets and a zippered pocket.

DD won one at school and loves it. She wanted more covers for Christmas.

Denise in MI

I got the small one last spring - I prefer my Vera bags - the bag is small and IMO hard to open - I would imagine with use it might become more flexible but the kicker for me is that the straps are so short - and I could invest in new ones but since I don't love the bag - I don't want to put anymore money into it. I have never changed the cover even though I do have more than one...

I might have liked the big one more but truthfully I am just happier with my Vera Bradley bags

HSN carries Miche bags periodically. QVC did at one time. Not sure which--if either--will carry them going forward. Check the HSN website to see if any are in stock.

While I like the concept, the bag dimensions don't work for me. I need a specific size bag to hold my stuff. I keep paring the stuff down, but it seems to grow again! *LOL*

I ordered one.. still have to pick it up from my friend;)

I'm shocked at people saying they're ugly... there are tons of cover options and most are really classy! I go through purses so much b/c I"m finicky and i HATE switching everything over so this is PERFECT for me!

Also surprised people are complaining about the size.. there are 3 size options!

Oh well.. they seem to be very popular! VERY cool re: the poster who is related to one of the inventors!!!!

Also surprised people are complaining about the size.. there are 3 size options!

They started with two; kinda a bummer for my mother in law who is a huge fan, she always wanted a third size but she wanted it to be between the two original sizes, not smaller!

I'd really like to see these in person! I filled out the home party form on their web site so we'll see what I hear - hopefully there's a person in my area. If not there are a few stores that are somewhat nearby, so maybe a little road trip after the holidays.

Thank you to all who have posted. I am thinking of having a home party to get started.
:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter