Osbourne Lights

Not sure when it starts but they had nearly all the lights hung last week when we were there. Wish I could be there to see it :(

The official opening of the light show is on the 24th. It will be open for annual PH on the 19th and will be open for the spectacle of pins event on the 20th. I am not aware of other 'soft' openings yet, but I think I've read on the boards that they have opened it to everyone earlier in previous years, but they don't advertise it.

:wave2: princess:

thanks, also forgot to ask, and I may sound dumb, but what and where is Osbourne lights? I keep hearing about it on the boards and thought it might be around when I am there. Thanks!!

Osbourne Lights are millions of christmas lights that they put up in MGM. They used to be back on Residental Street, but they demolished the street to put in a new stunt show attraction. Last year, they didnt have the lights up at all. THis year, they are putting them back up on New York Street . They are pretty amazing! Im glad they are back!! We will be seeing them in less than a month!! WOOHOO:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter