Osbourne Family Light Showt

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
Hi all. I'm pretty sure I read in a recent Vacation Magic that they weren't having the Osbourne Family Light show this year. Is my memory right? If so, why is it canceled?

Thanks in advance for any info.....

I don't have the specifics handy, but I believe they are building a new attraction on the street where the lights are normally displayed.

Which begs the question... If you can't diplay them this year, what about next year?

... I think they should use those 5MM lights to decorate OKW! You OKW'ers wouldn't mind a little more christmas cheer, would you? :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Residential Street was torn town a couple months ago to make room for the stunt show stadium. Rumor has it that they may be back next year on New York Street.

Osborne Light Show this year sure hope it comes back next year.:wave2: ::yes:: :wizard: :goodvibes

I was told by one of the guide to the Backlot tour that they are putting something there to celebrate DisneyLand's 50th Birthday in 2005. I don't know what it is, but that is what we were told.
Julie

OrlandoRocks.com reported that there will not be a Osborne Spectacle of Lights Event this year due to the construction of the stadium that will house the stunt show. I am really disappointed about this and my family is too. My family had been going to MGM in December to see the lights for years. I'm really glad I was there last year. Hopefully we will see the Lights back sometime in the future.

The Osborne lights will be back next year. They had to get approval from the Osbornes for the new layout on New York Street and they finally got it. Now during the year they are slowely going to be putting in the backbone structure in so they can start setting up on time for Christmas next year.

So, there is no more Residential Street now? No Golden Girl or Empty Nest house???

Is it just a construction zone now? :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter