Orlando World Center Marriott Disney Shuttle

I will say we have some friends that stay there when they come, and they just uber/lyft back and forth, they stay on Marriott points and CC points. I agree with her on this and we are locals, we use uber to get back and forth to the parks even I-drive once in while, if we are meeting friends for cocktails and dinner out. It's just soooo much easier to get around.

As far as the shuttle, and this was before the whole covid mess, that the shuttle doesn't run that often, and I think she said you have to pay for it some how, or be a member or something...

I will say we have some friends that stay there when they come, and they just uber/lyft back and forth, they stay on Marriott points and CC points. I agree with her on this and we are locals, we use uber to get back and forth to the parks even I-drive once in while, if we are meeting friends for cocktails and dinner out. It's just soooo much easier to get around.

As far as the shuttle, and this was before the whole covid mess, that the shuttle doesn't run that often, and I think she said you have to pay for it some how, or be a member or something...

There is a 35 dollar resort fee that includes a disney shuttle according to their website. We have a 2 year old so each uber ride will have a 10 dollar surcharge for a car seat. I'm trying to figure out if it makes more sense to rent a car or to stay at a different hotel.

There is a 35 dollar resort fee that includes a disney shuttle according to their website. We have a 2 year old so each uber ride will have a 10 dollar surcharge for a car seat. I'm trying to figure out if it makes more sense to rent a car or to stay at a different hotel.

Is that 35 dollars a day? and is that per person as well? I would investigate this for sure, just what the resort fee means... Some friends of our were out in Vegas, and got hit with 35 resort fee per person, so while the room rate was great, they added on another 35 X 3 = 105.00 X 4 nights... 420.00 dollars, then they added the resort and other taxes to this number... I would really investigate for sure...

My thoughts are with a 2 year old, I would stay on site, for numerous reasons... transportation, close proximity to the resorts for all the just in cases, oh we forgot something, over stimulation/ aka meltdown, nap-time, pool time, the heat and humidity... I could go on and on...

Right now rental car price here in Orlando are shocking... So if you start adding all this up, it might be better to stay on site for what you are getting, plus less stress... and driving here is a nightmare...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter