Orlando Ticket Club--anyone used them for tickets?

wendow

We create happiness.
I compared them to UT and they are $64 less for the tickets we need. They are $343 below Disney's *current* pricing. They are selling the older, no expiration tickets.

I found them on eBay and they have great feedback. Many, many reviews with 100% rating. Seems all feedback is for WDW tickets. Going through their website brings the price down a bit more since no eBay fees they have to pay.

Can anyone who has used them share your experience?

Thanks!

I could not find anything negative about them so I went ahead and bought 2 of the 6 tickets I will need. Have them added to MDE with no issues. The guy I have been dealing with has been very professional and helpful.

Just wanted to share my experience in case others were curious about them.

I did a price comparison between them, UT, WDW, & park-tickets.com and WOW! You're right, they are significantly less expensive. I also see via their website that they are located at the Quality Inn on Palm Parkway. I'd have no issues at all using them & plan on doing so for our next trip. Thanks so much for this info!!!

Just remember that the pricing you are seeing right now is the old inventory of tickets. Just like with other resellers, once they sell off all the old tickets, the prices will rise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter