Orlando Grocery Express to RPR

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!
I am having orlando grocery express deliver items to me at royal pacific this weekend ( :cool1:). I selected a window frame where I "Should" be at the resort, but if I'm not, will RPR hold my items..perishables, etc. I've only had garden grocer deliver to disney and I know they do take care of my cold items like milk, without me having to be present.

Thanks!

For that, you need to call the hotel direct and ask them if policy allows that

If the items are perishable , not sure

The front desk has a small fridge in the back to hold medications for guests if their rooms are not ready when they check in.

Space can be limited

I don't have any current info how the hotel is handling these requests now.
So, be sure to call for current info

What I posted was how it was over a year ago for insulin storage until the room was ready

Does the front desk or bell services hold non perishable items for you and do you need to be present to accept the delivery? If they do, I might consider this for my upcoming trip.

Never mind, found my answer. For HRH you have to be present and they only deliver between 9-11am. Our flight doesn't land until 11:05am, oh well.

If you need to know the answer soon, call the hotel and speak to one of the managers at the front desk

My only experience has been they will hold/ refrigerate medicine for you while you wait for your room

Let's hope someone can share any knowledge they have in rpr holding food/perishables for arriving guests

I'll try to keep this thread bumped so it will catch the eyes of our readers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter