Orlando Fun Parks? NE1 buy tickets here?

Home | Disney | SeaWorld | Universal | About Us | Contact Us |

Other Destinations | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy
©2006 OrlandoFunParks.com, a subsidiary of CFI. All rights reserved.
This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of a vacation ownership plan.

I copied this from the bottom of the page from your posted link. While I have never taken a timeshare tour from this company, many others have said they are a very hard sell group to deal with.

We've never done one of those for real cheap tickets. I am always curious though and wonder if it's that bad.

Most timeshares will state a 90 minute requirement to get whatever they are offering

However... When you get there you will be invited to go into a lounge for snacks, coffee, etc.

When you are finally taken to the salesperson is when the clock starts. You will be invited, after a movie or something, to tour the property. Ths will be in a golf cart. You will be far from the sales office when the 90 minutes is up.

Once you get back you will stil have more to go through, possibly a "manager" coming in to offer a better deal than the original salesperson.

Actual total time from arrival to departure will be closer to 2.5 hours rather than 90 minutes. Add in travel time both ways and how much time will you be spending?

Calculate your vacation time and hourly cost.

Take the total number of hours from the time you leave home until the time you return. Then subtract out the time sleeping or otherwise spent in your room. This gives you actual vacation time in hours.

Then take the total cost of your trip, transportation, tickets, lodging, meals, etc. Divide this by the number of hours. This gives you a cost per hour for your actual vacation time.

Now look at what you are getting, and consider how much it is really costing you.

BTW, any Disney ticket you get from a timeshare promotion is NOT upgradeable; I know this as I am involved in selling tickets at WDW.

Cheshire Figment said:
Most timeshares will state a 90 minute requirement to get whatever they are offering

However... When you get there you will be invited to go into a lounge for snacks, coffee, etc.

When you are finally taken to the salesperson is when the clock starts. You will be invited, after a movie or something, to tour the property. Ths will be in a golf cart. You will be far from the sales office when the 90 minutes is up.

Once you get back you will stil have more to go through, possibly a "manager" coming in to offer a better deal than the original salesperson.

Actual total time from arrival to departure will be closer to 2.5 hours rather than 90 minutes. Add in travel time both ways and how much time will you be spending?

Calculate your vacation time and hourly cost.

Take the total number of hours from the time you leave home until the time you return. Then subtract out the time sleeping or otherwise spent in your room. This gives you actual vacation time in hours.

Then take the total cost of your trip, transportation, tickets, lodging, meals, etc. Divide this by the number of hours. This gives you a cost per hour for your actual vacation time.

Now look at what you are getting, and consider how much it is really costing you.

BTW, any Disney ticket you get from a timeshare promotion is NOT upgradeable; I know this as I am involved in selling tickets at WDW.

Thanks! That's why we never thought it would be worth it. We have a few more extra days than we usually do this time and just thought I would get some opinions on it. As I figured, we won't be doing it. Way to big of a pain. I never trust anything like that anyways. I'm always afraid that I'll get to the park and they will say that the tickets aren't any good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter