• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering cases of water and shipping to the resorts....

edk35

DIS Veteran
I know changes have been made over the years. We ordered water to Pop Century last Oct. and it made it. We ordered water for our SSR part of the stay and it never made it. So is there a good way to do this? We are staying at POFQ in June for 9 days and I want to order a couple of cases of water. Thanks!!!

We have ordered water and it came. (just one time) But, I hear there is now a $5 charge per box. So, if you order two cases, I am sure you will have to pay an extra $10 b/c it will be sent separately. Because of this, I am thinking about placing an order with Garden Grocer. They do not get the additional charge...just the fee of $14 total.

We've ordered a case of water among other items from Garden Grocer last December to CBR with no issues whatsoever. You can save a lot of $$ with a grocery delivery service.

We've ordered a case of water among other items from Garden Grocer last December to CBR with no issues whatsoever. You can save a lot of $$ with a grocery delivery service.
We have used them before for larger Orders. Maybe we will go with them then.

I heard the charge was only at CSR because it's a convention resort. But we weren't charged at CSR last summer, we had it sent to Bell service. We later figured out you can buy cases in the gift shops at the resorts so we are going to do that from now on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter