Orange Lake Ticket Center

shame711

Mouseketeer
Does any one know if the ticket center in Orange Lake is staffed by actual Disney Staff Members as an official Disney Ticket Center? I have some old tickets that I am unsure how many days are left on them and am told I can only do this at an official Disney Ticket Center. Would love to have this taken care of at the resort before I hit the parks.

Thanks!

We're owners at Orange Lake, and I've used the ticket center. I'm pretty sure they are from Disney, they were extremely helpful and knowledgable. I've even made dinner reservations at DTD at that desk. I'm not sure about checking days available on your tickets though. I'd try calling OL and asking for the Disney desk, they should be able to give you the info you need. I know you can purchase your tickets there, and they have the maps and things available. Hope this helps a little. Barb in Texas

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter