Orange Lake help

nifferearly

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We're staying in a 2 bedroom condo in the West Village. Does anyone have any suggestions on room requests? Any other tips about the resort would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

The West village is all little houses. My kids called them Monopoly houses. Try to get away from the highway if you can. When we stayed there, they wouldn't even discuss any options for selecting an area. Sort of jerks about it, in fact.

Sheila

Great....I was already nervous about the hardcore timeshare pitch. Guess I won't bother calling with a request and hope for the best! Thanks, Sheila!

I don't remember the unit we stayed in but it was one of the rennovated ones that backed up to the golf course. It was a little ways farther than the West Village clubhouse and check in area. We only had neighbors on one side of us and no one above us. We were able to see the fireworks when we sat outside by the golf course on our patio.

We did call ahead with a request for a rennovated unit in one of the single story units on the golf course. They granted our request without a problem and we are not owners. They do have some that are 2 or 3 stories in the West Village. We saw them when we were out golfing.

Thanks for the tip. I'll definitely give them a call. I like the idea of being in a single story unit!

And if you are going down Lake Kem Way, we were in the units on the right hand side of the road. It was all golf course behind us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter