Options for Ohana To Go

mpb2000

Mouseketeer
I know you can order some Ohana items from Tambu lounge. I’ve read some things are available from Kona as well. What Ohana items are available at each place? I’m hoping to order some items to go at some point and I’m wondering if that’s possible between Tambu and Kona. Can you order Ohana items to go from Tambu? They don’t have a mobile order menu but I’m hoping if you go to the bar you can just ask for things in to go boxes from the kitchen. For Kona Cafe, it looks like the mobile order menu only has the bread pudding. Is that the only way to order to go from Kona? I assume you can’t call up Kona or Tambu (or anywhere for that matter) and order anything.

What time can you order the Ohana items from Kona and/or Tambu? Kona is open for lunch, so I imagine you could order the bread pudding, but if you can order any other Ohana items, they may not do it unless Ohana is open. I don’t know what the kitchen set up is like. I assume you can only order the Ohana items from Tambu when Ohana is open for dinner.

From Tambu lounge you can order the noodles, wings, and bread pudding, beginning at 4pm. Some people say you can get things to go but when we have been there that has not been the case so perhaps it is hit or miss. Above mentioned items are now on the Tambu Lounge menu on MDE.

ENJOY!

Thanks for the info. It’s always annoying to have things be hit or miss. FWIW, the only food items currently in MDE for Tambu are California Roll, potstickers, wings, and ribs. Since they don’t have mobile order, it doesn’t really matter, as you’ll have to go to the bar and order, so you can just ask for the Ohana items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter