Oprah "Live Your Best Life" Book $2.99 at Amazon

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
Amazon has this book on sale for $2.99.... I ordered a couple as Christmas gifts. Do a search for Live Your Best Life by Oprah. Regular price was $29.99 and is over $20.00 at Barnes/Noble.

lisabarr said:
How did you sign up for that??

I signed up for it about a month ago and I honestly don't remember. I think before I checked out there was something that you could click on for a free trial period.

Thanks OP. Ordered four for teacher gifts. I will also include a gift card to Target or somewhere!

Thanks for the info. This'll make a nice Xmas gift for DW. Any other good Amazon deals out there? I'd like to spend $25 to get the free shipping, but would like to get as many deals as I can.

Very cool! I'm going to order a few for XMas gifts. I have a $10 Amazon gift cert. from a survey to use up anyways.

EpcotMatt..... if you do a free trial of Amazon Prime for 3 months, shipping is free! I joined this month so I can use it through the Christmas season and will cancel after the trial.

WOW, just checked Amazon and the price is up to 19.97!!!!! :cool1:

Way to go OP!!! What a great deal!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Mine arrived yesterday and it's huge!! I haven't had a chance to flip through it yet but what a bargain at $2.99!! Thanks again OP!! :thumbsup2

I missed out, and when I decided on how many to order, the price had gone up. :guilty:

I got my 3 today! Woo hoo. This big book was cheaper than a regular issue of Oprah's magazine.

Thank you again.

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter