Opinions Wanted - or direction!!!!

nflder

<font color=coral>Just when I think I am out, they
I've looked all over the web to find info/reviews on the Keystone VR-1. I've had no luck, so I thought I'd ask the Disboard experts!

Does anyone have any experience with this travel trailer? Or have any idea where I can find reviews on it? Any insight would be great.

TIA!

Thanks Rhonda - appreciate the link. Now I finally found out why I couldn't use my original choice for a user name. Great name!!

Thanks again,
rhonda

LOL - nice to meet a fellow Rhonda!! That doesn't happen to often! (Leave it alone, Pete)

LOL - nice to meet a fellow Rhonda!! That doesn't happen to often! (Leave it alone, Pete)

A fellow named Rhonda? I think I met him once... or was that the globe-sporting-Pete? :rotfl2:

She turns her head to warn Pete, and the rest of the wolfpack jumps her from behind! She forgot to threaten everybody else.

what about a Boy Named Sue???

I hate diet pepsi, that's my opinion, not sure if that's the one you were asking for.

I have lots of opinions, but no direction. Sorry.

Here's an opinion though - I never trust drunken otters to watch my beer - too much temptation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter