• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions & Pictures On Rainforest Cafe @ Ddd??

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
My kids want to eat here. Is it any good? I need to know because I have to call for a reservtion. If you could provide any feedback, pictures, it would be awesome :) THANKS!

We've eaten at the Rainforest Cafe in DTD and the one at AK. We've received great service at both. We enjoy the food and the kids really enjoy the atmosphere. We stick to the basics - burgers, wraps, chicken nuggets (for the kids) and its been fine.

We have ADRs for the one at AK on our upcoming trip, and we'll probably eat at the one in DTD on our day we go shopping there. My kids love looking at all the animals and like when it "rains"!!!

Have a great trip!!!

We really like the Rainforrest Café and always find our food to be good. Not excellent but still good. We have eaten both at the AK and DTD ones. Can´t really say which one we liked better. I was more relaxed when we ate at DTD but that was probably because we managed to lose our DD (then 5) half an our before our AK reservation and I was still freaked out.

The kids usually stick to Burgers or Fajitas but DH and I have enjoyed the ribs and combo platters (skewers and shrimp if I remember correctly).

I also highly recommend their volcano dessert, to share :)

every trip because our kids like it and, currently, it's a kids' trip.

If you haven't been to one, there are animotronic animals that periodically provide a show. There is thunder and lightening and simulated rain. My three year old daughter was initially frightened on her first visit because we were seated next to the elephants. By the end of the meal she wanted to hug all of the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter