Opinions on selling kellogg kash hotel vouchers on ebay

javaj

DIS Veteran
I did the Kellogg Kash hotel voucher offer and I had my sister do it too so we could get 4 nights for our December or May trip. Well, now that I have the vouchers, we are having second thoughts because we really prefer the deluxes to the values.

So I was thinking of selling the vouchers on ebay, but I wanted to get opinions about it.

1. First of all, am I allowed to sell these on ebay? I didn't see anything on the vouchers that say I can't, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences with this.

2. Should I sell them all together or separately?

3. How much should I make reserve price? Does $200 for all 4 vouchers seem like too much?

4. Should I do buy-it-now and at what price? People seem to pay a lot more on ebay than I ever would so I have no idea! Maybe $300 for the 4 vouchers?

Thanks for any tips!

What are the vouchers for...specifically. and what are the retrictions on use?

Each voucher is for 1 night at one of the All-Stars hotels. Reservations are made via phone and must be booked at least 30 days prior to arrival. Voucher must then be mailed and received within 14 days of booking. Expires 8/31/05, not valid 12/20/04-1/3/05.

Originally posted by Puffy2
What are the vouchers for...specifically. and what are the retrictions on use?

Am I correct in assuming that 4 vouchers equals four nights? If so, I believe that buy it now at $300 is wayyyy too much $$. Especially when you can get discount codes for as low as $49/night for the All Stars sometimes. If you really want to sell them, start with a low starting bid, but with a reserve of the minimum you are willing to take and see where it goes from there! GOOD LUCK!..............P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter