Opinions on Photo Storage Sites

parkermichelle

Missing the *Magic* in Mississippi
Help!! I need some advice/opinions on how and where you all store your photos. The way I do my photos now is I upload to a site and then edit and organize and eventually print the ones I want. I was pleased with the site I have been using for several years; however, they have made some changes and it is just not as easy as it used to be! So.... I would love to hear what you all do and your likes and dislikes!! The more simple the better!! Thank you sooo much!! :)

Help!! I need some advice/opinions on how and where you all store your photos. The way I do my photos now is I upload to a site and then edit and organize and eventually print the ones I want. I was pleased with the site I have been using for several years; however, they have made some changes and it is just not as easy as it used to be! So.... I would love to hear what you all do and your likes and dislikes!! The more simple the better!! Thank you sooo much!! :)

I believe the consensus here is smugmug. save $5 if you use my invite

check out picasa as well. I like how picasa integrates with the desktop software and the site where you up load the files.

i've never been a big flickr fan. there are many more out there.

Zenfolio is another great site and is a little less expensive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter