Opinions on Kimonos?

3rdtimesacharm

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are thinking about eating here when we go in September. I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences or opinions on the food and the atmosphere.

Thanks!

It's been a while, but I loved all the sushi that we tried. It's a little more traditional than the rolls at California Grill or Kona Café, and offers more selection than the restaurants in the Japan pavilion in Epcot. I can't really comment on atmosphere because we went early in the evening and the karaoke hadn't started yet. It seemed like it could be a really fun, social place when it's busier. I think I'd like to go back to see it later in the evening sometime.

IMHO Kimonos has the best sushi on WDW property. I like the atmosphere alot as well. If you go early enough, you might be able to sit at one of the little couch areas which we think is nice. After 7, it gets pretty busy & you may have a wait for a table. The Karaoke is a trip. :lmao: Some folks are really good, & others are very entertaining. The later it gets, the more entertaining it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter