• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Opinions on Disneyshopping scrapping tote

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
the search function isn't working and i've got the bigger tote in my cart as I type -- thinking of buying for my daughter for her birthday (in December!) but for those who have it how do you like it??? is there compartments inside?? product here
TIA!! :yay:

I just got it for my birthday but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. If no one has helped before I go home this evening I will take a look at it and let you know about compartments and stuff.

Hi, I bought it a month ago and I really like it. We are doing a lunch crop today and I have all my stuff in it. I like it because it doesn't have to many compartments, so i can find my stuff! :rotfl2: It has two side compartments and one in the front. There is also a mesh zipper bag on the top of the main compartments. Very roomy.

thanks for the input -- i did order one and i'm sure my DD will love it -- if not i'll use it too along with my XXL LOL

I like mine! Also, I noticed on the Disneyshopping discount site that there is a scrapbooking tote on sale, too...

I havent gotten my totes yet, but be prepared to wait for it! I ordered my stuff on March 31st but it should be here today ( april 11th ) It seems like its taking forever!! "No Daddy, I want it NOWWWWWW! *stomps feet and storms off* ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter