Opinions Needed -- RCL Independence of the Seas

3riverscruiser

<font color=darkorchid>We will be "training" for t
Greetings all. I was wondering if anyone else has had the particular opportunity presented to them. On three previous Magic cruises my wife and I made purchases at the Park West auctions. The last cruise we took was an 11 day Med cruise last summer. Last evening we got an email from Park West offering to send us to an event -- an 11 day cruise on the RCL Independence of the Seas out of Southampton, UK. We have responded and everything appears to be legit and we are seriously thinking of going (if it were a DCL cruise it would be a no brainer). Park West will provide ground transport, a balcony stateroom, fees, gratuities, and a portion of the airfare. They also stated that there is absoultely no obligation to buy any more art. My first question is, has anyone else taken advantage of this offer and what was you view on the experience? My second question is, would I be a fool for going or for not going? It just seems too good to be true. What do others think?

It does seem a little "too good to be true." Are they asking for personal info, credit card numbers, etc? I think I would check it out by contacting Park West directly (look up the number instead of calling the number they gave you) to be sure. I might even check with RCCL and on RCCL forum at www.cruisecritic.com. But... if everything is coming up legit... go and have a great time!

THere are many reports of issues involving the on-line art auctions...do a google search for them. None I've seen have involved this sort of promotion.

I'd call RCI directly and be sure this is legit. If so, enjoy......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter