• Test Track

• Expedition Everest

• Kilimanjaro Safari

• It's Tough to be a Bug

• Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

• Fantasmic!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I refuse to vote in a best attraction poll where Mickey's Philharmagic is not a choice! :eek: You picked what you thought were the best three from each park but putting ITTBAB and not MP is hard to fathom. I think both MP and Muppets 3D are both better 3D attractions.

We vote for Splash Mountain because it's a longer ride with great detail and an ending that's hard to beat.

Another vote here for Soarin! I counted all the prior posts that voted for Soarin and mine makes:

BTMRR - followed closely by HM, PoC, IaSW, and Space Mountain. I really like EE too, but I gotta do it a few more times before I add it ti my top list..since part of the joy for me is the memories each evokes.

IaSW was my favorite as a little girl. Riding it takes me back to what it was like to be little, esp. when I see other small kids enjoying it.

From the choices here, I voted Test Track. Me true favorite is BTMRR. I also feel like my trip to WDW is not complete wihtout a ride on It's a Small World!

I voted for Pirates, the Safari and Fantasmic as the tops. Although for some unknown reason the Wedway People Mover wasn't a choice. :confused3

Voted RnR. Since it has been a while since last visit, i have a feeling that i may have a new fav soon.

Our group's favorite ride is Splash Mountain! The trip has not began until we make the trip over to splash mountain! 1st ride on the trip & last ride on the trip!!! :thumbsup2

For me, it really isn't a trip to Disney World without riding It's A Small World. I think it defines Disney -- it's a must do for us every trip. Our son is 20 years old and there's the three of us on this ride smiling at each other and I cherish every minute of it.

I also love Soarin' and Test Track.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter