Opinion Needed: LTT vs. Tony's

amscherm

"All your dreams can come true if you have the cou
Hi all... Just curious about everyone's opinion... Right now we have LLT booked for 12/25 for dinner... We have been here before AND we are doing 5 other Charachter Meals in our upcoming trip.

Now, I know there is a very SLIM chance of getting Tony's for Christmas dinner.... but do you think I should try?

Which would you prefer? LTT or Tony's? If I don't get Tony's I wouldn't be to upset - because we do have something already... but I am wondering how much time I should spend trying to switch them....Thanks!

I love them both but LTT is the better holiday choice!
Enjoy!

I'd say definitely stay with LTT. The food at Tony's is hit-or-miss and we've found the wait staff a bit snobish there, although nothing was so bad that we have stopped going.

Besides, this is your last opportunity to dine with the characters at LTT--they're gone as of early January. The homestyle food is much more in line with a traditional holiday meal as well.

I agree- LTT- last chance to dine with the characters, and Tony's food is nothing special:santa:

Stay with LTT. Tonys is hit or miss as far as food is concerned.

Hmm.. then maybe I won't worry about switching it... thanks everyone for the opinions... that's why I love this board!!!

I say Tony's! We do not like the menu at LTT but give us Italian anyday and we are happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter