Opening time for CP

nan214

Mouseketeer
If MK has EMH in the am, what time does CP open? Is it 7 am or do they keep it at 8am?
TIA

well, last year I tried to book before EMH (September) and was told CP opens at 8:00 a.m., no change for breakfast hours on EMH day. Even the monorail resort table service places like Kona Cafe & Grand Floridian Cafe do not open until 7:30.

If you're wanting a breakfast before morning EMH, your resort food court is probably the best bet (counter service).

If you really want the character breakfast experience on an EMH day, try booking the latest breakfast seating (10:30 or 11:00) That way, if you grab a light breakfast like a cereal bar, and you can get to the park for early EMH, you'll get a wonderful 2 hours of park fun & then have a nice sit-down.

Thank you! Thats exactly the info I was looking for. I like the idea of a later breakfast too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter