Oops, I Forgot!!!

Scrappy_Tink

DIS Veteran
We've been so busy getting ready for our upcoming trip, that I forgot to book BWV For next years F & W!!!! :rolleyes: thankfully, they still had studio BW views left :banana::banana: I'm getting paranoid since I've read more & more how difficult booking at 7 months is.

speaking of difficult, I've been wait listed for four months for a MK view, studio, for just 14 and 15 December (not a weekend). This is the first time a wait list hasn't gone through for us. Do many people have luck at 7 days out? Thanks!

People here have mentioned being lucky calling in 7 days out for a room that they had waitlisted. I've tried, but have not ever gotten something at that time. I hope you get it!:wizard:

People here have mentioned being lucky calling in 7 days out for a room that they had waitlisted. I've tried, but have not ever gotten something at that time. I hope you get it!:wizard:

That's kind of you Bobbi, thanks! We have a studio Lake View, but we really wanted to be able to see the castle after-hours. I heard if you get an odd-number room, you have a partial MK view too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter