OOP Breakfast Buffet Wanted - which is the best?

TwoAtDisney

Julie
Want a buffet with American breakfast fare. Don't care about characters, actually prefer none, but will go with either.

Anyone know if there is a better breakfast buffet outside of Disney, but in the area (will have a car)? Prefer $20-$25 or below.

Thanks

Boma has basic and special bfast fare. It is the best on property. $10 for a child and under $20 for an adult, before taxes. I've paid OOP for it at least 4 times.

Made to order eggs/omelettes, potatoes, pancakes, bfast meats, fruit, pastries.

Perkins was actually a decent American breakfast, not buffet, but way under $20.

Golden Corral has a buffet, it'll be a quantity/price choice rather than quality.

I would go over to Solaris at the Marriott World Center. Their buffet is currently $21.95 and it includes multiple beverages and the buffet is about 70 feet long. They have omelets and pancakes to order, smoked salmon, many meats and cheeses, at least a dozen kinds of fruit, lots of various pastries, etc.

Weekdays they will serve until 10; weekends they will often keep the line open until 1:00. I like to go over there about once a month.

Boma has basic and special bfast fare. It is the best on property. $10 for a child and under $20 for an adult, before taxes. I've paid OOP for it at least 4 times.

Made to order eggs/omelettes, potatoes, pancakes, bfast meats, fruit, pastries.

Perkins was actually a decent American breakfast, not buffet, but way under $20.

Golden Corral has a buffet, it'll be a quantity/price choice rather than quality.

Allears is showing Boma as $24.49 for adults for breakfast. Can anyone confirm this? I was considering going there on our last morning, but it seemed a bit steep for breakfast and we will be out of credits by then.

Want a buffet with American breakfast fare. Don't care about characters, actually prefer none, but will go with either.

Anyone know if there is a better breakfast buffet outside of Disney, but in the area (will have a car)? Prefer $20-$25 or below.

Thanks

Not outside - but Fresh is lovely at the Dolphin. Check for discounts - there's a DVC one.

On property I would say Boma also. They have a great variety and the food was good. Not sure about off site.

FWIW, I feel like the quality at Boma has gone down. Enjoyed it much more a couple years ago - not worth the $$ to me anymore. I definitley don't have the experience of others - but I'm also considering breakfast off-property to get more bang for my buck.

Its not buffet, but I hear Whispering Canyon Cafe at WL is a good option. They have a skillet breakfast for 14.99/pp.

On property - Captain's Grille at Yacht Club. Very pleasant non-character experience with a great buffet for $15.99 plus tax and tip for adults. We find it more peaceful than Boma, too.

On property - Captain's Grille at Yacht Club. Very pleasant non-character experience with a great buffet for $15.99 plus tax and tip for adults. We find it more peaceful than Boma, too.

We agree. Although they don't do made to order eggs you can order off the menu. I always get an omelette and the rest of us get the buffet.

DH and I like Boma the best. We thought the food was very good, (and DH does not like breakfast buffets). The Tusker House was very good too according to DH, (I didn't like it very well).

We really enjoyed Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. It's not a buffet, but the skillet is all you can eat for $15-16/person. We were so stuffed with the first skillet they brought us that we couldn't even finish it and my DH only asked for more biscuits to finish the gravy.

100_3606.jpg

Thank you very much - so many good suggestions. Looks like the best prices are at Captain's Grille & WCC. Didn't realize CG has a breakfast buffet. WCC skillet looked good & refills instead of buffet = same thing. I don't like gravy, but my hubby loves biscuits & gravy, especially sausage gravy.

I will check out the other suggestions, just in case their food tempts us to pay more for my breakfast "fix"!

Thanks again, Julie

We ate at Captain's Grill this morning. The buffet was $20 including drinks. Much of the food was lukewarm. Empty dishes were not replaced promptly. Other foods were stale. The sausage gravy was congealed and nasty. This was at 8:30 am on a Sunday. I would not return.

For comparison's sake, we've had a great meal at Le Cellier, and an ok lunch at Tusker House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter