Only Two Park Days--Help Me Plan!

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I used to love planning my park days, but as I've gotten older, I just seem to be having so much trouble planning and making up my mind. So I'm asking for your help and am hoping you will just plan everything out for me, so I can stop thinking about it!
Here are the details:
Going October 27-November 1
Not interested in MNSSHP
Definitely interested in F&W (both park days)
Have PH tickets for only two park days
Interested in MK, Epcot, and AK
We would like to go into the parks on October 29 and October 31 (MK closes at 7 on both days).
We are wanting this to be a relaxing trip and want to avoid large crowds. We also want to avoid the craziness at Epcot on weekend nights.
These are the only attractions we are interested in:
MK-HM, 7DMT, POC, strolling through Main St. shops
AK-Pandora rides, Safari, Rivers of Light
Epcot-FEA, Soarin', World Showcase for F&W
Which parks would you do on which days? What FPs would you make? Anyone who loves to plan trips, please help!

I feel like you have to RD AK one day. FP one of the Pandora rides and RD the other to ensure you get on each. FP safari also for that morning. Then, maybe head to Epcot for F&W lunch and time in WS. For the evening, head backs to AK for RoL (you could use your last FP on this if you just do WS and don't mind not having fourth FPs in Epcot this day).

On the other day, RD MK. Head right to 7DMT (maybe do boG PPO breakfast to minimize lines by getting to 7DMT before the masses). Then, do your other rides in MK and hop to Epcot. I suggest saving your FPs for Epcot so you can FP FEA (of you can't FP FEA, then use your FPs in MK and get a SDFP for Soarin). Do your attractions and head to enjoy F&W until Illuminations, which is always the best way to end a day.

Just my thoughts based on your stated preferences. Whatever you do, enjoy!

Lol, are you me, OP? Just took a look at park hours. Saturday has morning EMH at AK, our plan was to go there that day but now reconsidering since I've never succeeded at getting my crew to AK earlier than 9:30. Decisions....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter