• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only a few minutes to go

Are you coming to the other side?

• Yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So far I like it, have to explore some more and find all the new 'stuff'. Is there no longer any way to change the way the page looks? All I can find at the bottom is style chooser, and no matter which one I put it on, they all look the same? Thanks Alex, I like the fresh new look of the DIS!

You guys got back in a lot quicker than I did. I was just now able to. I’m on my phone, maybe that makes a difference although I though the upgrade was mostly for the benefit of us mobile posters lol

So far I like it, have to explore some more and find all the new 'stuff'. Is there no longer any way to change the way the page looks? All I can find at the bottom is style chooser, and no matter which one I put it on, they all look the same? Thanks Alex, I like the fresh new look of the DIS!
Maybe they'll add some new skins later after they're sure everything is working correctly.

Well I normally use IE for the DIS, seems to work better for me, I got on it no problems earlier, but just tried now and got 'page cannot be displayed'. Had to log in through Chrome. So I guess there are still some kinks in the system.

That's just because they're round now. I think that if you reload it with a larger boarder around the image, it will fit better. (But I'm not sure I'd chance it right now.)
Good catch. I wonder if there will be a restriction in place now or you can reload the image to take up more pixels. My guess is all avatars will be within a circle now but we will see.

I take it the "reaction" score is how many likes people have given us?? Yes..no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter