• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only 30 Days!!!

mickiecake

I TOLD you not to eat that McDonald's crap!!!
OH MY GOSH. How do you people STAND it?!?!? My ticker is down to 30 days and I am FREAKING OUT!! DH said he woke up this morning, and in that instant b4 you are fully awake, he thought today was D-Day (Disney day).

No wonder he was so cranky this morning!! :lmao:

I have 35 more myself so I know how you feel. SUPER DOOPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

We must be leaving the same day! I'm ready to go too! I can't stand the wait...I'm a little obsessed with Disney at this point. My friends are so tired of listening to me. I know they'll be glad when our trip is over, but I hate to tell them it won't end there!!!!

We're leaving Feb 2nd, and I am obsessed, too! After my travel agent told me she was getting our documents, I called my grandmother, my sister, and my best friend just to tell them! :sad2:

Man, we've got it bad. I wish I could flip the excitement switch off for 3 weeks!

We're leaving Feb 2nd, and I am obsessed, too! After my travel agent told me she was getting our documents, I called my grandmother, my sister, and my best friend just to tell them! :sad2:

Man, we've got it bad. I wish I could flip the excitement switch off for 3 weeks!

Whoohoo!! 30 days for our FIRST family (my second ever!) WDW trip!! I've gone off the deep end with planning for this trip. I even learned how to sew so I could make DD some mickeyfied outfits! (Ok, so I'm down to one month and one day...close enough!!)

Hooray for less than 30 days left (18 for me) !!!!!! I haven't been since October of 06, so I am super excited to go back. My wife just doesn't understand the disney addiction. I've tried to convert her to our side of the force, but she won't do it. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter