Only 11 Days left . . .

E&B's Mom

Mouseketeer
and I ran out of stuff to plan. Have all trip necessary purchases, have our packing list, will buy our PHPs this week-end at DS, made our PSs. I'm so anxious to do something else fun in the way of planning, but I've run out of ideas (also have a very busy 11 days left). Any ideas?

try to find some disney music online to take with you

go crazy(like I am)

Go ahead and pack things that can be packed...medicines, sunscreen etc

Read all the boards 5 times over!!!

Stay up at night pacing the house bECAUSE YOU CAN"T SLEEP!!!!

annoy the people at the room assignment counter

go ahead and plan what to put into your cooler the day you leave...if you are driving.

watch some disney classic movies

annoy friend by counting down the days hours and minutes and try to remind them atleast once a hour

make out a budget for each day and make envelopes to put the money in (if you are taking cash)

I will try to think of more!!!
Have fun!!!!
Deah

:Pinkbounc

I am right there with you. We have 9 days left and I am going crazy with excitement.... This is our first trip to the World. I even had to sign up for an all night scrapbook thing the weekend before we leave to get my mind off this trip. My poor family and co workers are probably soo sick of me by now... ;) We will see you there!!!!!!

Deah, thanls for the suggestions:

go crazy - asccording to DH I already have.

Read all the boards 5 times over!!! - already do.

Stay up at night pacing the house bECAUSE YOU CAN"T SLEEP!!!! - aren't the boards for sleepless nights?

annoy the people at the room assignment counter - I think I need to wait unil the count is at 4 day - don't worry - it's on my calendar!

go ahead and plan what to put into your cooler the day you leave...if you are driving. - We're flying, but taking lunch with us that day - already have it planned.

watch some disney classic movies - Mary Poppins last night - Lion King tonight.

annoy friend by counting down the days hours and minutes and try to remind them atleast once a hour - have my excel calendar at work programmed for the countdown!

make out a budget for each day and make envelopes to put the money in (if you are taking cash) - already have a budget, won't be bringing alot of cash, mostly credit card.

Keep them coming!

17 days and counting and pacing for us!!!! I've already packed most everything, put money in envelopes for each day for the "Mousekeepers" - Gone over my itinerary at least 1000 times. I'm now thinking of switching some of our PS - just to have something else to do and study. Anyone else going around May 22nd, staying at CBR? I have an 11 year old DD who will be looking for someone to hang around the pool with, while I read a book after a long day in the parks.

I agree with all of Deah's responses. I really am going crazy!!! I have the vacation fever like never before. (or at least I think that, but probably have felt this way each time:) haha)

Well atleast I am not the only one going crazy!!!!

HAHA

Bryan!! Hi neighbor!!! I am from alabama to!! I go to UAH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter