Online Ressies and Cinderella's Royal Table??

Ginny

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Are you able to Cinderella's Royal Table online at the 190 day mark?? I tried this morning and this evening and associated my Resort Ressie # but it won't go beyond 12/19!

Thank you, in advance.

Ginny

I was not able to make reservations for CRT at 190 days. I needed to wait for the 180 + 10 day mark. This was also true for the dinner shows.

even at the 180 day mark I couldn't do it online - I called and got exactly the time that I wanted.

This probably sounds extremely foolish but isn't 180+10 = 190! What is the difference??

We will be celebrating DD's 16th B'day and I'd really like to celebrate at CRT. Any help is most appreciated.

This probably sounds extremely foolish but isn't 180+10 = 190! What is the difference??

We will be celebrating DD's 16th B'day and I'd really like to celebrate at CRT. Any help is most appreciated.
180 + 10 and 190 are different in terms of the Disney Dining Reservation System. And no, it's not foolish :) If you don't know, how else are you going to find out?

180+10
This signifies that you can make up to 10 days worth of reservations starting 180 days before you check in to your resort (available only to those staying on-site). So you can book at 180 days, and then 10 beyond it.

This signifies that you can book dining reservations up to 190 days from date of dining. It is available currently through either a glitch or intended but unannounced change to online reservations. (See the dining reservations board for the detailed thread, it's beastly, but I've been trying to put a summary and new info every few pages).

----
Now, on to the original question. CRT is not available using the 190 day "thing". This is because they have not migrated it (or the dinner shows) to the v2 website where the 190 day "thing" is occurring. To add to this, due to another bug (or two) with the system, it (and the dinner shows) are usually not properly seeing a confirmed resort reservation. This means that 180+10 as well as CC hold rather than pre-payment (if on an applicable dining plan) are not available.

It's generally recommended to call for these experiences rather than do them online. Of course, if you hop on at your 180 day mark and are able to snag them, without pre-paying (or pre-paying if you want to), by all means go for it :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter