Online Check-in

aliceinvunderland

Mouseketeer
We are quickly approaching the 90-day mark for our April 2021 cruise. While I’m 95% certain we will be canceled, our check-in date is tomorrow at midnight. Are they even allowing online check-in at this point, or can I go to bed and know I’m not missing out on a good PAT and other sign-ups?

We are quickly approaching the 90-day mark for our April 2021 cruise. While I’m 95% certain we will be canceled, our check-in date is tomorrow at midnight. Are they even allowing online check-in at this point, or can I go to bed and know I’m not missing out on a good PAT and other sign-ups?
Not sure where you're located, but it's midnight eastern time. That would be earlier, like 9:00 on the west coast.

I'm going to guess, the check in will still be available (since the cruise hasn't been canceled yet), but I don't know for sure.

Online check-in was not available for our cruise before it was cancelled. It said they were making enhancements or some such language. They may have already knew it was going to be cancelled and didn't enable it. We were cancelled after online check-in should have been available.

I have a cruise booked for April and am not yet paid in full. However, I'm past my check-in date (concierge) and the website says I can check in and book things as soon as I pay in full. Why bother, though? I'm hoping that the cruise gets cancelled before I have to pay in full. Less hassle that way when the eventual cancellation from DCL happens.

I have a cruise booked for April and am not yet paid in full. However, I'm past my check-in date (concierge) and the website says I can check in and book things as soon as I pay in full. Why bother, though? I'm hoping that the cruise gets cancelled before I have to pay in full. Less hassle that way when the eventual cancellation from DCL happens.
Except, if you're looking to get the 125% FCC, you must be paid in full for that. If you've not paid in full, you only get a full refund of whatever you have paid to that point.

Except, if you're looking to get the 125% FCC, you must be paid in full for that. If you've not paid in full, you only get a full refund of whatever you have paid to that point.
Yes, I know. I've reached the point where I just want my money back. We'll sail next on the Wish in '22 or '23 (or '24 lol) when all of this is over.

Our PIF date was yesterday and online check-in is not available at this time. They still mention they are working on upgrading the system.

We had to PIF to eventually get our non-refundable Concierge deposit back. There is no way our March 1st Dream cruise will sail. The ship is still not cleared for commercial crew travel as of yesterday, unlike Wonder. The March cruises have been off the booking engine for at least a week. It would have been nice of DCL to officially cancel them before the first PIF date came around. We called on the 30th and the CM said they could not bypass the policy and we would lose our deposit if we didn’t PIF by yesterday. We’re now expecting to get our entire amount back in the next few weeks.

We're booked on an early April cruise, too. As always, it is not necessary to complete checkin before booking activites, Palo, etc.. So our Palo brunch and dinner reservations are made and we were lucky enough to get a cabana. I just added a port adventure, too. As others stated, online is not available right now but personally I always do that after I've booked what I want.

Realistically, I do expect the cruise to be cancelled eventually but I can dream.

I also am sailing in April in concierge. I was waiting for Dreams to process my final payment and the on-shore team took it at good faith and booked all my activities even before it was processed (I need that CC cabana, Palo Brunch, and Remy y’all). Anywho, although I know concierge doesn’t have to worry about arrival times, I was told a similar thing about “enhancements” being made for the online check in so it’s currently unavailable.

Although I really wanna sail in late April, I wouldn’t be devastated if it was cancelled given that I’d take the extra $1,500 of cruise credit and maybe expand to a back to back or 7 night on the Fantasy. We’ll see and only time will tell.

You should be able to book excursions, adult dining, tastings, etc., if you are paid in full. The actual check in process has been down for months. I was able to book items for my February cruise that was ultimately cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter