Online Check-In?

VroomVroomLightning

DIS Veteran
We are really hoping for our room to be ready when we arrive at 9 am and I’m not sure if online check-in would help that be a possibility? I know it’s not guaranteed but would be super helpful.

It may help as there is a place that asks you expected time of arrival. Also departure. It can’t hurt, and may help.
I wasn’t a fan of online check in for a long time, but I started doing it a few years ago and I have gotten early check in. I don’t know if I would still have had it if I didn’t do online check in or not. But nothing to loose.

All room requests are handled several days before departure. Online check in has really has no bearing on whether or not you get your requests.

Getting a room that early is pretty rare. By 9 it's unlikely that HK has had a chance to clean it yet.

All room requests are handled several days before departure. Online check in has really has no bearing on whether or not you get your requests.

Getting a room that early is pretty rare. By 9 it's unlikely that HK has had a chance to clean it yet.

I don't mean to hijack this thread but does this mean if I fax my requests in 5 days before then do online check in they would know I had put in a request?

If you made requests in the fax then don't make any when you do online check in. The online check in should not affect the prior requests. The real advantages to online check in are to have magic band charging privileges set up and to either skip the front desk entirely or make the time spent there shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter