Online Check-In

frymaker

Earning My Ears
I did online check in for CSR a few days ago (arriving the 29th) however even though it gave me a choice to put in a Casitas room request it, it denied it. So i tried Ranchos, denied, tried Cabanas, denied. Soo it says, "We can not fulfill your room request, please call CRO."

What does this mean? I am not picky about where I get put. Should I still call??

There must be a glitch in the on-line check-in system. Just call WDW CRO and speak to a CM to verbally add your requests. This way you will be sure they are on your reservation.:)

:scratchin I guess I'm not understanding why the OP is trying to put in a request if it doesn't matter to them what section they get. If I'm missing something and there is something important to request then I'd agree with the PP about calling to have it noted on your reservation.

frymaker said:
I did online check in for CSR a few days ago (arriving the 29th) however even though it gave me a choice to put in a Casitas room request it, it denied it. So i tried Ranchos, denied, tried Cabanas, denied. Soo it says, "We can not fulfill your room request, please call CRO."

What does this mean? I am not picky about where I get put. Should I still call??

I ran into this issue back in August when I did online check in. For me it did matter so I called the number it provides, even though I had also requested a specific longhouse 2 months prior to this time. If there is a particular area you would like, I would definitely call, it won't hurt anything.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

Hmmm. This is interesting I didn't realize I would be able to possible request a building during online check in.

letsgoagainsoon said:
Hmmm. This is interesting I didn't realize I would be able to possible request a building during online check in.

Sure can! I know I was pleasantly surprised this year when doing online check in, they didn't use to give that option during online check in.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter