Online Check-In Still Open at 7pm ET?

Mainsail Minnie

Momketeer
Just wondering as it's well past that & online check-in isn't open.

ETA: It only opened up at midnight.

Last edited:
It did open at 7 for our November cruise a few weeks ago, but then someone else on here posted that recently it opened at midnight for them. Maybe they are testing out different options. Either way, you can reserve activities before checking in now.

Mine was last night. Check in did not become available until midnight on the dot. Had to complete check in before the link to book activities appeared, but it was dead. Seemed to be a system issue - neither the app nor multiple browsers would work, and all my activities that I had already booked for an earlier reservation also were not available to view. Maybe system maintenance last night? In any case, I was able to book everything I wanted this morning, but I’m still irritated that I stayed up until midnight and then couldn’t book anything.

Just following up to say that online check-in and activities booking did open up at midnight, and not any earlier.

Mine was last night. Check in did not become available until midnight on the dot. Had to complete check in before the link to book activities appeared, but it was dead. Seemed to be a system issue - neither the app nor multiple browsers would work, and all my activities that I had already booked for an earlier reservation also were not available to view. Maybe system maintenance last night? In any case, I was able to book everything I wanted this morning, but I’m still irritated that I stayed up until midnight and then couldn’t book anything.

Oh, no....you had to complete on-line checkin before you booked activities, Palo,etc? I have always booked first and worried about checkin later at my leisure. Hoping it was just the system issue.

We’re sailing B2B in January. Our check-in and activity booking both opened at midnight Eastern time for the first leg when I completed them last Tuesday night. I expect the same thing for the second leg tonight (which is 11 pm for me, since we’re in the Central time zone).

Oh, no....you had to complete on-line checkin before you booked activities, Palo,etc? I have always booked first and worried about checkin later at my leisure. Hoping it was just the system issue.
I was able to book all my activities last night before completing on-line check-in. Was also only able to do it starting at midnight eastern, or 9pm in California.

I was able to book all my activities last night before completing on-line check-in. Was also only able to do it starting at midnight eastern, or 9pm in California.

Very glad to hear. Thanks much!

Very glad to hear. Thanks much!

It does vary. Sometimes they do not open at the same time - when that happens, the check-in is what works first. When it happened to me, activity booking was open when I finished the check-in...but because I was not on multiple devices checking, I do not know if the activities opened BECAUSE I finished check-in or if they opened while I was doing the check-in.

Bottom line, if the activities booking is not open right at midnight (remember to sign out then back in AT midnight) but check-in is, go ahead and do that. Better to get it done on the small chance the other opens while you’re doing it than wait and assume it is delayed while others are doing check-in and then booking activities.

Yes, I know in the past year it has sometimes opened before midnight Eastern. My hope was that it is still not necessary to do checkin before booking activities. I like booking dining and activities as soon as the window opens and doing online later at my leisure....as in days or weeks later. Was relieved to hear from panda123 that it is still possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!