Online Check-In Question

KaityB

Earning My Ears
In a few short months, we'll be able to do our online check-in (this is our 1st Disney cruise). My question is, when reserving port adventures, BBB appt., specialty dining, etc. will we need to pay for them at that time or will they come out in our final bill onboard?

They will be part of your final bill onboard...so make sure that you have an idea of how much your extras will be so that you aren't in shock when that bill comes in. My MIL had a little bit of sticker shock on her final bill, not sure if she though that Disney would send her a bill for everything afterwards or what, but she was not a happy person that morning. :headache:

In a few short months, we'll be able to do our online check-in (this is our 1st Disney cruise). My question is, when reserving port adventures, BBB appt., specialty dining, etc. will we need to pay for them at that time or will they come out in our final bill onboard?
They'll be on the final bill. I believe you can also cancel port adventures without penalty a few days before...not sure how many though.

Thank y'all! That clears it up for me. I always tried to do my research and be prepared ahead of time to avoid sticker shock. I've seen plenty of that from others though. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter