• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check-in/Port arrival time ???s

carcam51

Mouseketeer
Hi Dis Family! This January, my family and I will be taking our first Disney Cruise. Our online check in can be done October 23rd - next week :cheer2: My question is this - our flight arrives MCO at 10:26am and we have transfers on through Disney, how long does it generally take to get from MCO to PC and what time do you all suggest I schedule our port arrival time? I don't have any intentions of upgrading.

From what I'm finding out; since you'll be on the bus, you don't need a pat. You'll get there when they get you there.

If you are on the DCL bus, your PAT doesn't matter. Depending on what the system is doing this week, you may or may not be asked to choose one--if asked, choose whatever you wish. You are only being asked to choose because there is a possibility that SOME people could change their transportation arrangements.

When you arrive at MCO, go directly to the Welcome Center--lower level terminal B. You do not need to claim your luggage (DCL will handle that, your luggage will never go to the carousel as long as it has the cruise tags applied). At the Welcome Center, you will check in for the cruise, have your security photo done, get your KTTW card, and get your boarding pass. You'll be directed to the next bus.

When you get to the terminal (the drive is about 50 minutes normally), you'll go directly into the terminal and will board as soon as your LOW boarding number is called. People who check in at MCO automatically get low boarding numbers! Have lunch and start your adventure. Don't worry about doing kid check in at the terminal--it is faster on board.

Thank you so much...this is all very helpful! I didn't realize we checked in at MCO, and we get a low boarding number....happy about that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter