Online check-in glitch?

Laugh O. Grams

DIS Veteran
Anyone try to do online check-in today? I'm trying to knock it out before we leave for a week at WDW on Saturday morning and I'm getting an "Unable to verify" message when I hit the method of payment page. Called my cc company, all's fine on my end, guess I'm just wondering if this is error is commonplace on the Disney website.

Ended up calling in. It is a glitch on the Disney site. Spoke to Disney's IT department in charge of the WDW website. Very nice and very accommodating. It's been up and down for the last couple days, they hope to have it resolved soon. Until then, it's been suggested to me to keep trying and it'll eventually work itself out.

I'm glad to hear all worked out for you and your upcoming trip. I'm guessing that the Disney site is having problems with linking reservations as well. That's been my problem these past three days, I've been trying to confirm my reservation made as a guest of a DVC member by adding it to "My reservations" in the "My Disney Experience" and it keeps telling me:
"The reservation cannot be located as entered. Please reenter information in all highlighted fields before proceeding."
And all fields have been entered properly, grrr! I guess I'm going to have to call the resort itself and confirm reservation, considering Disney IT can't seem to get it together lately :mad:

I have been having problems making my ADR's as it will only let me book 180 day date and not the 180 + 10 like it is supposed to be :furious:

Yeah, I believe it's spotty problems all across the board for modifying any exisiting WDW reservations online. They're supposedly "upgrading" the site, whatever that means. Hope you guys get your issues straightened out as well.

Anyone try to do online check-in today? I'm trying to knock it out before we leave for a week at WDW on Saturday morning and I'm getting an "Unable to verify" message when I hit the method of payment page. Called my cc company, all's fine on my end, guess I'm just wondering if this is error is commonplace on the Disney website.

So glad it wasn't just me! I was trying to modify some stuff as well before we arrive on Saturday as well
Have a GREAT trip!

Tried a couple of times today and couldn't do it...said to check back later. Today was the first day I could do it though so I'm not too worried. Glad you were able to get things straightened out.

I'm not going for a while but I've been trying to fiddle with "my experience" for the past two weeks, off and on with not much success! I sure hope disney gets their act together with this new site... So far I preferred the old working site!!

Geez, I still can't complete online check-in. Now it's not allowing me to enter arrival and departure times, and it's kicking me out. I get that I can easily check in when I get to the resort, but if you're going to offer something, how about making sure it's operational before rolling it out? Sucks...

Ended up calling in. It is a glitch on the Disney site. Spoke to Disney's IT department in charge of the WDW website. Very nice and very accommodating. It's been up and down for the last couple days, they hope to have it resolved soon. Until then, it's been suggested to me to keep trying and it'll eventually work itself out.

Thanks for posting about it. I was just coming on here to see if anyone else had trouble with the online check-in and saw your thread. I had the same issue yesterday - would not accept my credit card information and I tried it 3 times.

When you called, were you able to add your credit card info for the room charges?

Thanks for posting about it. I was just coming on here to see if anyone else had trouble with the online check-in and saw your thread. I had the same issue yesterday - would not accept my credit card information and I tried it 3 times.

When you called, were you able to add your credit card info for the room charges?

No, they told me to just keep trying online, which still hasn't worked. I gleaned from the conversation with the CM that they can only answer questions about online check in, but they can't do it manually for you over the phone. She did give me an alternative online check in page (www.mydisneyreservation.com) that she said had worked for some guests, but I couldn't get that one to work either. All that being said, we arrive in WDW tomorrow, so it looks like we'll be checking in the old fashioned way. ::MickeyMo

No, they told me to just keep trying online, which still hasn't worked. I gleaned from the conversation with the CM that they can only answer questions about online check in, but they can't do it manually for you over the phone. She did give me an alternative online check in page (www.mydisneyreservation.com) that she said had worked for some guests, but I couldn't get that one to work either. All that being said, we arrive in WDW tomorrow, so it looks like we'll be checking in the old fashioned way. ::MickeyMo

Thanks. I went back and tried to see if I could edit my online check-in and I can't see where to do it. I never got a confirmation that I *did* my online check-in so who knows if it really happened. :rotfl2:

That link you gave didn't work for me either - couldn't even find a website with that name.

Guess I'll just let it go and not worry about it. If I want to link my cc when I get there, I'll just wait for them to re-print my KTTW. Since we'll only be there for a weekend and I'll be sharing with my sister and sister-in-law, charging might not be a big deal anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter