Online Check In Begins Saturday!

shanshan444

Earning My Ears
We will take our first ever cruise in June on the Disney Dream. We can start online check in and booking for excursions this Saturday (in 2 days)! :cool1:

I have a few questions......

Do we need to start booking midnight on Saturday or is it ok to wait until later in the day? If we book online earlier do we get an earlier board time on the ship?

Also, my husband and I are thinking of doing the couples massage. If any of you out there have had this please let us know what you thought about it.

What is the minumin tip requirements on the ship or is there one?

We are 77 days out and I can't stop thinking about our trip!!! :woohoo: These boards have been a lifesaver for me! I have learned so much in the last few weeks. Now if only I could keep it all straight! :blush:

We will take our first ever cruise in June on the Disney Dream. We can start online check in and booking for excursions this Saturday (in 2 days)! :cool1:

I have a few questions......

Do we need to start booking midnight on Saturday or is it ok to wait until later in the day? If you are trying to book excursions and massages, the earlier you try to book the better. If we book online earlier do we get an earlier board time on the ship? Online booking starts at 12:00 AM EDT. Depending on where you are, you may be able to book earlier. Yes, the earlier you book, the better chance you have of choosing an early PAT.

Also, my husband and I are thinking of doing the couples massage. If any of you out there have had this please let us know what you thought about it.

What is the minumin tip requirements on the ship or is there one? Here is a cool tip calculator. http://cruisetip.tpkeller.com/ Tips are automatically added to your OBC. You can always add or deduct from your tip.

We are 77 days out and I can't stop thinking about our trip!!! :woohoo: These boards have been a lifesaver for me! I have learned so much in the last few weeks. Now if only I could keep it all straight! :blush:

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter