Online Check-In and Paid in Full

MND

DIS Veteran
Do I need to be Paid in Full (PIF) before I check in online? I understand that I need to be PIF before I can book Palo/Remy and excursions, but not sure about the online check in.

Thanks!

Mike

Do I need to be Paid in Full (PIF) before I check in online? I understand that I need to be PIF before I can book Palo/Remy and excursions, but not sure about the online check in.

Thanks!

Mike

PP is correct, you do not need to be paid in full for the online checkin, only for booking excursions/adult dining/etc.

:cutie:

I was not PIF at my 90 day mark. I was able to do online check and and get my boarding time picked at the 90 day mark. I PIF about a week later and was able to then book my excursions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter