Online Candlelight ADR

OrthoDad

Mouseketeer
I've always read that you had to purchase Candlelight Processional Dining Packages by calling the WDW-DINE phone. But, I was looking to book some ADR's for a "relatively last minute" trip the week after Thanksgiving, and on the Dining Webpage under "Special Events", they had a drop down for CP reservations!

They required a cc to hold the package, and they had the option of choosing the restaraunt and CP time for a given night.

I haven't seen any other posts about this. Has anyone else done this?

W

I did just yesterday. It was super simple. You had to give credit card info just like you would on the phone, but it did a pretty good job of knowing what restaurants to find and at what times to search, based on which show time you were looking for. I chose 5pm since we didn't want to pay dinner prices, and it showed me all of the availability at all of the options for lunch that day which would count for the 5pm show. Clicked to save my info, gave me a confirmation # just like normal. Worked great!

Yes, I posted the same thing a few weeks ago and no one responded. I guess we are the only ones that were excited to see booking available online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter