online adrs w/renting dvc & dining plan

Ellie42699

Mouseketeer
I am getting myself familiar with the online adr system to prepare for making my adr's on October 27th. I have read other posts that say you can enter in your confirmation number. I can't see that. I am renting points from a dvc owner but no where can I see where I would have to enter that in.

Even though you are renting points, the reservation should have a reservation number. That is what you would use. If the member did not give you the reservation confirmation number (the specific number applicable to that reservation - NOT the member's DVC member number) then you should ask them for it. You should also ask if the reservation was made in the member's name or yours, because you need to match the name that is on the reservation.

On the reservation page there is a line asking if you have a WDW reservation. You click on a link in that line to find the space to enter the number.

Thanks! I do have a reservation number that the dvc owner provided me with. I'll have to go back and see where I put that number in when I'm on the reservations site.

is that I am debating on either buying some points from a friend that has DVC and staying at BWV, or using an existing reservation at CSR that I"ve currently booked.

If I make the online dining ressies under my CSR reservation #, then end up cancelling that in favor of the DVC deal from my friend....have I just lost all my dining reservations? :scared1:

When you click on "Book a Reservation" for a specific restaurant you will see this...

Update Your Profile

Are you an Annual Passholder and/or Florida Resident? If so, please update your profile so we can tailor your dining search.
Resort Guests & Dining Plan

If you have a Resort reservation or would like to use your Disney Dining Plan for this meal, please retrieve your reservation.

The words "retrieve your reservation" at the end are actually a link. Click on that and you'll see a place to put in your vacation details.

Good luck!

When you click on "Book a Reservation" for a specific restaurant you will see this...

The words "retrieve your reservation" at the end are actually a link. Click on that and you'll see a place to put in your vacation details.

Good luck!

Thanks, I see that now. So if I follow the logic, then then I should be able to change my confirmation # by going into each reservation? (I can't book one yet and play around with it since my trip is not until March 2010!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter