online adr's grrrrrr......

moosebug

Disney Bound in December. Loves ladybugs. Marrie
I am having issues with the online adr system. It keeps asking for the kids ages but there is no place to put them. It then says it can not retrieve my ressie. When I put in the date for my ressie it automatically reverts to 2/11. Anyone else have this problem?

If you're on the reservation page for a particular restaurant, it asks for how many adults and how many children under 17. Once you enter a number for how many children there are, another window should open and ask for their ages. Is this not happening for you?

I have officially decided I HATE the online ressie system.9 times out of 10 I get that wierd E000something code and it can't retrieve my ressie, the other 1/10 times I retrieve my ressie but have the same issue with it kicking me out of my date range and bringing me to Sept calendar...I hate it ,hate it, hate it.Disney needs to FIX the system.Never in all my life have I seen such a PIA ,non user friendly ,glitch filled system:headache:

Please make sure that you have the pop-up blocker turned off during your reservation attempts. I know that when I was playing around with the system (before I found out that it wouldn't do a party of 11, it would error out while the system was updating and when my pop-up blocker was on). The system tends to undergo maintainance around midnight central time...I don't know if that is what other experience too or not.

I had the same issue....I use Google Chrome for just about everything anymore...well...had the exact same issue with not having the section open for adding their ages. I switched over to Internet Explorer and had no problems whatsoever. So now if I want to do anything on the Disney site...even check the ADR's I go to IE to do it.

I went and did it on our PC and it worked. I guess the system does not like Mac's?????
I even used firefox and Safari and it still wouldn't work.
I agree it does have a lot of kinks that need to be worked out.

I have officially decided I HATE the online ressie system.9 times out of 10 I get that wierd E000something code and it can't retrieve my ressie, the other 1/10 times I retrieve my ressie but have the same issue with it kicking me out of my date range and bringing me to Sept calendar...I hate it ,hate it, hate it.Disney needs to FIX the system.Never in all my life have I seen such a PIA ,non user friendly ,glitch filled system:headache:
On the bright side, at least you were able to GET ADR's! Some of us, especially those staying off property, are out of luck altogether under this new and improved system...
:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter