Online ADRs for Entire Stay

chodnett

Eat Mor Chikin
Hello all! We are able to make our ADRs this coming Friday and we want to be fully prepared. I realize we can make our ADRs at 6 AM online. I have been doing test runs online, but I can't seem to see options for booking more than 180 days out. Of course we can call and book ADRs for our entire stay, but we would really like to do it online if we can.

So, can we book all of our ADRs online at one time?

Thanks!

You can make your ADRS today as days are open at 190 now, you don't have to wait for 180. There's a long thread on this topic.

You can make your ADRS today as days are open at 190 now, you don't have to wait for 180. There's a long thread on this topic.

I'm reading through that thread now, but I've tried making my ADRs today (my 180 date is Thurs) and the system won't let me. I'm not sure how others are doing it.

To the OP...I was worried about the same thing, so I went online and made sure that the system could 'find' my reservation. If you booked direct with Disney you should be fine, but if you booked through a TA you may need to do something different. I contacted my TA and she gave me the link to use.

Well, now I just went back to try one more time and it is letting me make reservations. I have no idea what I did differently, but I'm not complaining!

Well, now I just went back to try one more time and it is letting me make reservations. I have no idea what I did differently, but I'm not complaining!

Yay! :banana:

I was able to make all of mine on-line, 190 days out, except a Fantasmic Dinner package. It was lovely!

Is it 6am for both online booking and booking by phone? I thought I read somewhere that the times were different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter