Online ADR Issues

BuzzLiteyear

To infinity and beyond....or just drop me off at t
This morning I woke up at 3 AM in order to make my ADR's. I had few issues until I tried booking anything in EPCOT. Everytime I try an EPCOT restaurant, it says the system is busy. I've tried a few times since 3 AM :confused3 . Do parts of the system open before others?

This morning I woke up at 3 AM in order to make my ADR's. I had few issues until I tried booking anything in EPCOT. Everytime I try an EPCOT restaurant, it says the system is busy. I've tried a few times since 3 AM :confused3 . Do parts of the system open before others?

Some places you choose are busier than others. Like Le Cellier, CRT, and Chef Mickeys. I would say finish everything else then call for EPCOT when the phones open up. It could be the time you are asking for or even just the restauraunt. Good Luck :)

It could be the restaurant you are trying to get is booked. Try the same restaurant for a different day and see if it works. IF it does then it's probably booked. You can always call to see if you have any luck. The phones will open up in 10 mins.

Has anyone else had problems with online ADR's for EPCOT today? Just for the heck of it I just tried again. I get the same response as this morning...system is busy, please try again later. I've tried for 5 different EPCOT restaurants. I am baffled. I am able to book at every other location. Is this their message when a restaurant is booked :confused3. If so, it's not a very good message.

BuzzLiteyear, I just went on and tried the system to see what it would do (I have my ADRS for my December trip, so this was just experimental to see if I would get the message that you did). I tried a couple restaurants in Epcot and kept getting a message "invalid last name." Except that I didn't try to retrieve my reservation or enter my name at all, so there was no reason for an error like that. Then I logged in, from the prompt on the restaurant page, and after that, it worked fine, at least for the few that I tried. Maybe if you officially log in, it might help? Of course, if you already have, then never mind!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter