• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One way quick transportation from CSR to MCO

safetymom

dis veteran
I will be at CSR next week for a convention. I have never used any of the shuttles to get to the airport.

Renting a car is out because it is work. What shuttle service will get me to the airport quickly? I need to stay at CSR until 11:00 and I have a 12:30 flight. I can't miss the flight because I am flying home for my son's high school graduation.

Any suggestions and the cost would be appreciated. Thank you.

with your scenario, i would avoid the shuttles and fork over the extra money for a one way taxi or town car. the last i heard, airlines out of orlando were advising passengers to get there two hours early to clear security. if there is no traffic and you leave right at 11, you will only get there an hour in advance. it would make me nervous to only have an hour or less.

That is what I convinced my company to do. I will leave CSR at 10:30. That way I will have an hour and a half when I get to the airport. I should be OK. Hopefully. Thanks for your thoughts. I have never used the shuttles or taxis. I have always rented. Guess you learn something new every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter