ONE WAY car rentals-MCO to Cocoa Beach

I went back and looked at my travel docs from my October 2011 cruise and my June 2012 cruise and we booked with Thrifty which has a gas station across the street from it. In October we didn't pay the one way fee but in June we did. I looked at all my options including if it would be cheaper to pay to park the rental at the cruise terminal and it was still more cost effective to rent the car with two reservations each one way. With a family of five it was cheaper than the Disney Bus or another service plus it gives you the freedom to make stops to pick up items to take on with you that you may not have brought with for whatever reason. We didn't pack sunscreens and other toiletry items that we could share for the week to save the weight and room in the suitcases for air travel.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter