• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One TS credit or two?

Punkin's Mom

Mouseketeer<br><font color=red>Thrown to the wolve
I'm trying to decide on our ts meals for our December trip and I want to make sure that these restaurants only charge 1 credit per person.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
1900 Park Fare
Princess Storybook Breakfast

What are your opinions of these restaurants?

I believe that these all take just 1 ts credit per person. We are trying three of them when we go in June, they will be new to us. On www.allearsnet.com they show reviews from others who have went, and they also have the menu's to the restaurants. We were going to the psb, but it didn't look like a very good food selection for the money.

Nevermind. I saw the 2 stars and thought that meant it counted as 2. :blush: That's what happens when you print something out, and your 1 year old runs off with the page explaining what the stars mean. :rolleyes:

Nikel said:
Nevermind. I saw the 2 stars and thought that meant it counted as 2. :blush: That's what happens when you print something out, and your 1 year old runs off with the page explaining what the stars mean. :rolleyes:

Well, I didn't even notice the stars when I checked the first time, and had to go back & see what they were. :) Makes sense now.

Your one year old is just trying to help you plan. ;)

BTW - when are you going in Dec? We'll be there Dec. 9-16.

As others have said, they are all just 1 TS credit. It looks like you are planning a fun trip.
Have a Great Time!

We just ate at 1900 Park Fare (dinner) on the Dining Plan last month...definitely 1 credit.

Also ate at WCC...1 credit.
So is LTT & the Princess Storybook breakfast.

Thanks everybody. I'm so excited - I just booked our flights for Dec 11 - 15. I'm calling Disney tomorrow to book the package. Pretty sure we're staying at All Stars Movies.

angel's momma said:
Well, I didn't even notice the stars when I checked the first time, and had to go back & see what they were. :) Makes sense now.

Your one year old is just trying to help you plan. ;)

BTW - when are you going in Dec? We'll be there Dec. 9-16.

That's when we are planning to be there too. :thumbsup2 We'll get the final say from my dh's boss Mon. or Tues.

OH, OH, OH! We're going to be at ASMo Dec 10-16! YEAH! I think we are going to do Chef Mickey's Bfast, LTT the nite we do MVMCP, Coral Reef, CRT (Best Friend has to eat in Castle :rolleyes: ), hmm there are others, I'll have to check my notes, but they are at work. We'll be paying OOP for dd4 for 1 or 2. But the dining plan makes sense for all of the Character meals that we want to do this time.

We're doing LTT the night we do the MVMCP also! We did CRT in February and LOVED it but I don't want to spend 2 credits each to do it again. That's why I picked 1900 Park Fare.

By the way, I booked our package today! All Star Movies for 4 nights, 5 day park hoppers and dining plan!

I'll probably book later this week. Still have a few things to work out and I'm waiting on that Tax Return. lol. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter